Problems Viewing Live or On Demand Stream
- It is recommended to use an updated version of Google Chrome for optimal
viewing and compatibility.
- If your browser is an older or out-dated version, there is a chance that it will not correctly load the website.
- A recent version of Adobe Flash is required for optimal playback on desktop computers.
- You are watching a live HD broadcast, for optimal quality your internet connection should be capable of 10Mbps download speeds. Test your connection using speedtest.net.
- Mobile devices including iPhone, iPad and Android will work with the default web browser.
- Device should be kept up to date and connected to a reliable data connection for optimal playback.
Watching Webcasts on your Television Set
- The Southland Digital Network is available on streaming media devices including Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Android TV.
- Simply search 'Southland Digital Network' on your preferred device app store.
- Apple users and owners of an AppleTV device can also simply 'throw' the webcast from their iPhone or
iPad using the 'AirPlay' feature. See How to use AirPlay for more information.
- Computer users can output their display directly to an HDMI signal if supported, otherwise a converter may be required.
- These options may require advance setup and we suggest using an 'On Demand' archive to test prior to watching a live event.
Other Issues or Questions